The Smartbot Robot Car is an educational and fun robotics STEM kit based on the Arduino UNO R3 controller board and is designed for both beginners and professionals to learn electronics, programming and robotics.
This kit is a great way to enjoy quality time with your children and to empower them to develop and inspire their interest in electronics and engineering. Applicable age is 12+. Younger children may require guidance.
This kit contains 24 modules and parts, and all the tutorials and code needed to build the run the robot car. This includes obstacle avoidance, line tracing, infrared remote controlling and even remote control from your Android device (the app APK is included).
Note that batteries are not included.
Easy to Assemble:
Our easy-to-follow tutorial means assembling this robot car kit is intuitive whether you are an engineer or novice. The CD includes a step-by-step tutorial, supplementary guides and sheets, all the necessary code, and the Android remote control app APK.
You will learn how to assemble the smart robot car and how to use the Arduino-compatible UNO R3 controller board with all the sensors, actuators and modules provided.
- Line tracking movement
- Ultraviolet obstacle avoidance
- Infrared movement control with a remote control
- Bluetooth remote control from your Android device (APK included on the provided CD)
Arduino Smart Robot Car Kit
Batteries required (not included):
- 1 x CR2025 3.0V button battery (for the remote control)
- 2 x Rechargeable 18650 3.7V batteries (for the vehicle)
- Programming platform: Arduino IDE
- Input devices: Infrared photoelectric sensor, ultrasonic sensor, Bluetooth, buttons
- Output devices: Motor, servo gimbal, LED
- Voltage: 7.2~8.4v (7.4v Lithium battery pack)
- Battery Life: 2 hours (Line-tracking mode)
- Distance Measuring Method: Ultrasonic ranging sensor
- Motor Driver: Dual-channel TB6612 driver chip
- Tracking Method: Infrared tracking
- Motor: DC servo motor 1:48
What's in the box
- 1 x Arduino-compatible UNO R3 development board
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x V5.0 extension board
- 1 x L298N motor driver board
- 1 x Ultrasonic sensor
- 1 x Ultrasonic holder
- 1 x Servo motor
- 1 x Bluetooth module
- 1 x IR receiver
- 3 x Line tracking modules
- 4 x Motors
- 1 x Remote control (CR2025 3.0V button battery not included)
- 1 x Battery cell box (2 x Rechargeable 18650 3.7V batteries not included)
- 1 x Battery charger (US/EU/UK)
- 2 x Acrylic baseplates
- 4 x Wheels
- 8 x Screws (long)
- 38 x Screws (short)
- 4 x Aluminium block
- 6 x Copper cylinder
- 6 x Copper screws
- 20 x Dupont wires
- 1 x CD complete with tutorial, code, Android APK
Limited to 3 months